Our attorneys have a well-deserved reputation for credibility and an impressive record of success earned over years of defending employers against administrative charges of discrimination before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, as well as state and local agencies. Our work on behalf of clients includes preparing position statements, appearing at fact-findings and representing them in alternative dispute resolution procedures, including arbitration and mediation.
In traditional labor relations matters, our attorneys prosecute and defend clients against unfair labor practice charges before the National Labor Relations Board in regions across the country.
If litigation is inevitable, we provide strategic counseling and comprehensive representation to see it through to its most expedient, cost-effective resolution, whether through settlement, alternative dispute resolution such as mediation or arbitration, or trial. We see beyond the conclusion of a dispute or suit to its long-term impact on employees and management, the company’s reputation and good will, and its business and operational objectives.
We counsel and represent employers in single-plaintiff and class action litigation involving every aspect of workforce management:
- Employment discrimination based on age, race, gender, disability and national origin discrimination
- Employment contracts
- Wrongful discharge
- Harassment, hostile environment and retaliation claims
- Compensation disputes and claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Employment contract disputes
- Non-compete/nondisclosure agreements and restrictive covenants
- Partnership disputes, dissolution and breach of fiduciary duty allegations
- Wage and hour class actions