Newswire – Kelley Drye Media Mentions for the Weeks of July 3 and July 10
Newswire – Kelley Drye media mentions for the weeks of July 3 and July 10
(Some articles may require a subscription)
- July 13 – Paul Singer and Beth Chun are mentioned in a Law360 article on the recent Walmart settlement with Colorado and Nevada.
- July 12 – Brianna Santolli and Anne-Marie Mitchell are mentioned in a Denver Post article on the Crocs trade secret case.
- July 11 – Ralph Allen joining the firm as COO is referenced in a Boston Business Journal article.
- July 10 – Class Action Reporter mentions Lauri Mazzuchetti and Whitney Smith in a case summary of the Shark Bar TCPA class action suit settlement.
- July 10 – Kaye Scholer and Jonathan Cooperman are mentioned in a Trusted Bulletin article on the Crocs trade secret case.
- July 9 – The firm’s actions as bankruptcy counsel in the ESCO Ltd. bankruptcy are featured in a Bankrupt.com article.
- July 7 – A Bloomberg article on the trade secret suit between Crocs and Joybees mentions Kaye Scholer and Jonathan Cooperman. Coverage also appeared in Reuters and Nasdaq.
- July 6 – Kate White is featured in a Law360 article on the “Top Mid-Law Personnel moves of 2023 So Far.”
- July 4 – An article by John Villafranco, Gonzalo Mon, and Ioana Gorecki is cited in a Law.com article. The story also appeared in the National Law Journal.
- July 4 – The firm’s work in the Independent Pet bankruptcy case is highlighted in an article in Bankrupt.com.
- July 1 – John Foote and Melissa Brewer are mentioned in a Law360 article on the attempt to reinstate a Commerce Department decision that certain door thresholds fell within the scope of duty orders on Chinese aluminum extrusions.