Newswire – Kelley Drye Media Mentions for the Week of June 26
Newswire – Kelley Drye media mentions for the week of June 26
(Some articles may require a subscription)
- June 30 – Jim Carr, Meaghan McLoughlin, and Ravi Vohra are mentioned in a Law 360 article on the Independent Pet Partners Holdings bankruptcy case.
- June 30 – The Bankruptcy group is mentioned in a Law 360 article on Christmas Tree Shops defaulting on their financing agreement.
- June 29 – An article from Gonzalo Mon on the FTC cracking down on “Made in the USA” claims is featured in the Drudge Report.
- June 29 – Josh Morey was mentioned in a Trade Law Daily article on the new Kelley Drye partner class.
- June 29 – Law.com reports that Faraday Future has secured $105 million in financing commitments from affiliates of ATW Partners, Daguan International and Senyun International. ATW Partners, which is based in New York, was advised by Kelley Drye.
- June 29 – Law 360 features an article on the new partner and special counsel class. Coverage also appears in Bloomberg, Investor’s Observer, and Attorney at Law Magazine.
- June 28 – Andrea Calvaruso is mentioned in a Reuters article on the Mattel vs Burberry trademark case.
- June 28 – A Troubled Company Reporter article mentions the firm’s work representing the committee of unsecured creditors in the FB Debt Financing bankruptcy case. Coverage also appears in Bankrupt.com.
- June 28 – David Reap and Valerie Sheaffer are mentioned in a Law 360 article on N.J. reaching a settlement in their PFAS case against Solvay.
- June 28 – An article by Gonzalo Mon and Katie Rogers is cited in The Fashion Law.
- June 27 – John Villafranco is quoted in a Law 360 article discussing the implementation of the INFORM Act.
- June 26 – Jim Carr and Sean Wilson are mentioned in a Troubled Company Reporter article on the committee of unsecured creditors of ESCO Ltd. seeking approval to appoint Kelley Drye as its counsel. Coverage also appeared in Bankrupt.com.