Newswire – Kelley Drye Media Mentions for the Week of June 5
Newswire – Kelley Drye media mentions for the week of June 5
(Some articles may require a subscription)
- June 11 – An article by David Hickey, Dustin Painter, Ken Kanzawa, and Maggie Crosswy is referenced in an article in Home Textiles Today.
- June 9 – The firm’s actions on behalf of client Take-Two Interactive are featured in an article in Law 360.
- June 9 – An article on AI chatbots by Kate White and Ioana Gorecki is featured in Competition Policy International. Coverage also appears in TeknoLogic.
- June 8 – An article by Jessica Rich on the FTC’s proposed impersonation scam rule is featured in Truth on the Market.
- June 7 – Joe Hoffman is featured in a Maryland Daily Record article on the sale of an office building to CostCo.
- June 6 – Maeghan McLoughlin and Allison Selick are quoted in a Law 360 article on the AmeriMark Interactive bankruptcy.
- June 6 – Sean Wilson is mentioned in a Troubled Company Reporter article on the CineWorld bankruptcy.
- June 6 – Joe Hoffman is featured in a Washington Business Journal article on the sale of a Finmarc property. Coverage also appeared in Citybiz and Bisnow.