Newswire - Kelley Drye Media Mentions for the Week of July 24
Newswire – Kelley Drye media mentions for the week of July 24 (some articles may require a subscription)
- July 28 – David Lindenbaum and Michael Zinna are mentioned in a Law360 article on the Extremity patent infringement case.
- July 27 – An article in Law360 on the 6th Circuit panel refusing to rehear a WWII refinery waste cleanup case mentions Jennifer Barks, Will Petit, and Bill Jackson.
- July 27 – An article by Dave Evans on the FTC’s challenge to the Intercontinental-Black Knight merger is featured in Law360.
- July 26 – An article by Mark Konkel and Blythe Lovinger on the state of non-competes in New York is featured in Salary.com.
- July 25 – Andrea Calvaruso and Aaron Gold are mentioned in a Law360 article on the settlement between Ralph Lauren and former basketball player George Gervin.
- July 24 – John Herrmann, Josh Morey, and Paul Rosenthal are mentioned in a Law360 article on a Department of Commerce decision on Dutch mushroom growers
- July 24 – Barbara Hoey is quoted in a Law360 article on the new conflicts between state laws and remote work.
- July 24 – An article in The Journal of Federal Agency Action by Eric McClafferty, Matthew Luzadder, Alla Taher, and Jeffrey Hunter explains that when a non-U.S. company acquires a U.S. company, the acquisition may need to be reviewed by the U.S. Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.