Newswire – Kelley Drye Media Mentions for the Week of May 29
Newswire – Kelley Drye media mentions for the week of May 29
(Some articles may require a subscription)
- William Jack and Ken Kanzawa appear in a Law 360 article on a Claims Court decision involving RarisRex.
- The success of the Kelley Drye Environmental practice’s PFAS efforts are the focus of a Law 360 Pulse Mid-Week Spotlight.
- Bill Jackson, John Gilmour, and Lana Rowenko are mentioned in a Mealey’s Toxic Tort article on Washington State and Maryland suing PFAS makers.
- Alan Luberda and John Herrmann are mentioned in a Law 360 article on a Turkish steel business being freed from anti-dumping duties.
- Jessica Rich is quoted in a Lexis Advance article on the Surgeon General warning about social media platforms.
- Eric Wilson, Jason Adams, and Sean Wilson are mentioned in a Lexis Advance article on the Serta bankruptcy cases.
- Alan Luberda, Kathy Cannon and Beth Johnson are featured in a Law 360 article on the U.S. Court of International Trade’s ruling on Chinese metal locker dumping.
- Bill Jackson, John Gilmour, and Andrew Homer are mentioned in a Mealey’s Toxic Tort article on Rhode Island suing for punitive damages in a PFAS case.
- The Kelley Drye Bankruptcy group is mentioned in a Law 360 article on the Christmas Trees Shops bankruptcy case.
- Judi Flournoy is highlighted in an article on her appointment to the Law 360 Legal Tech Advisory Board.
- Ralph Allen is mentioned in an article on his appointment to the Law 360 Legal Industry Advisory Board.