ABA Consumer Protection Conference Open for Registration
Hot off the presses -- registration for the ABA Consumer Protection Conference (Feb. 3, 2011, Washington DC) is now open! There is limited seating, so early registration is encouraged.
The all-star line-up of speakers includes:
- FTC Commissioners Julie Brill, Edith Ramirez, and J. Thomas Rosch
- Canada Privacy Commissioner Jennifer Stoddart
- Tony West, Assistant Attorney General, DOJ
- David Vladeck, Director, Bureau of Consumer Protection, FTC
- Joel Winston, Associate Director, Division of Financial Practices, FTC
- Sarah Mathias, Associate General Counsel, FTC
And representatives from the California and Texas Attorneys General Offices, the National Advertising Division, the Center for Democracy & Technology, Electronic Frontier Foundation, the American Bankers Association, among others.
Hot topics to be addressed include privacy, CP enforcement priorities, new substantiation rules, third party liability, social media, and more.
The full program brochure and registration information are available at the ABA’s website. Space is limited so register soon to secure your spot, and please spread the word!
Kelley Drye partner Alysa Hutnik is a Conference Co-Chair.