Wellness and Well-Being
We know that being a lawyer and working with lawyers can be stressful. We are committed to promoting the overall health and well-being of all in our community. Through our KDWell initiative, the firm takes a holistic approach to well-being including mental health, physical well-being, social and spiritual health, and other dimensions of quality of life. We demonstrate our support in a variety of ways including:
- Signing on to the ABA Well-Being Pledge and meeting the obligations it requires.
- Creating a Well-Being Committee consisting of partners, associates, and staff members
- Providing access to Unmind, an online platform, founded to support good mental health practices in the workplace
- Offering confidential access to an employee assistance program
- Offering well-being programming on nutrition, stress management, resilience, and more
- Recognizing “Well-being in the Law Week” with education, programs, and health-focused challenges.
- Designating up to 50 hours per year of wellness time to be used by attorneys for their personal wellness needs, counted toward hours requirements
Our goal is to provide you a workplace culture that cares about and supports your overall health and well-being.