Newswire - Kelley Drye Media Mentions for the Week of July 31
Newswire – Kelley Drye media mentions for the week of July 31 – August 4 (some articles may require a subscription)
- August 4 – The firm’s activity on behalf of John Hancock Life Insurance Co. of New York is highlighted in a Law.com Radar brief.
- August 4 – The Florida Bar Journal features a review of Business and Commercial Litigation in Federal Courts. Kelley Drye chapter authors in the treatise include: Jon Cooperman, Bob Crotty, Bill Escobar, Mark Konkel, Matt Luzadder, Mike Lynch, Lauri Mazzuchetti, Neil Merkl, Jaclyn Metzinger, Philip Robben, Julian Solotorovsky, Rob Steiner, Damon Suden, and Mike Zinna.
- August 3 – The Labor & Employment group’s success in the removal of an employment discrimination lawsuit against LTI Mindtree to New Jersey District Court is highlighted in a Law.com Radar brief.
- August 3 – Tom Cohen’s panel presentation at the Independent Show is highlighted in an ACAconnects article. Coverage also appears in Targeted News.
- August 3 – Jim Carr and Sean Wilson are mentioned in a Bankrupt.com summary of the Kidde-Fenwal, Inc. bankruptcy case.
- August 2 – Alysa Hutnik is quoted in a Cybersecurity Law Report article on selecting the latest privacy tech solutions.
- August 2 – Becca Wahlquist is mentioned in a Class Action Reporter summary of the Hernandez v Michael Kors case.
- August 2 – The firm’s efforts on behalf of client B&B Medical Services are mentioned in an article in Bloomberg.
- August 2 – A blog by Ioana Gorecki, Gonzalo Mon, and John Villafranco on new FTC guidelines for social media influencers is cited in an article in the Entertainment Law and Finance Newsletter.
- August 2 – Tom Cohen is quoted in a Light Reading article on the recent Independent Show in Minneapolis.
- August 2 – Wayne D’Angelo and Christie Thompson are quoted and Paul Rosenthal, Alan Luberda, Laura Riposo VanDruff, Brooke Ringel, Dustin Painter, Susan Gralow, Marisa DeFilippo, and Alicia Hunter are mentioned in a DC Bar article on the firm’s “pie a partner” fundraiser for Legal Aid.
- August 2 – Mark Konkel is quoted in a Law360 article on a lawsuit involving client LTI Mindtree.
- August 1 – William Jack and Ken Kanzawa are mentioned in a Law360 article on the GAO’s decision concerning the VA’s recent medical equipment contract.
- August 1 – Jim Carr, Maeghan McLoughlin, and Ravi Vohra are mentioned in a Law360 article on the Independent Pet Partners bankruptcy.
- July 31 – Joe Hoffman is quoted in a Commercial Observer article on Finmarc and their sale of a $70 million town center. Coverage also appeared in CommercialSearch, REBusinessOnline, Washington Business Journal, Citybiz, and Commercial Property Executive.
- July 31 – An article by Jessica Rich on actionable commitments surrounding AI is cited in the IAPP United States Privacy Digest.