Heightened Sensitivity – The Impact of State Law Protections of ‘Sensitive’ Personal Data on Digital Advertising
IAB State Privacy Law Summit
November 15, 2023 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (EST)
Kelley Drye, and industry partner Ketch, are proud to sponsor the upcoming IAB State Privacy Law Summit in New York City, on Wednesday, November 15. With five state privacy laws having come into effect in 2023 and eight new privacy laws coming into effect through 2025, industry participants are navigating an increasingly complex compliance landscape. This event convenes privacy lawyers and cross-functional privacy professionals to make sense of that landscape through deep-dive discussions that leverage demonstratives and data flows to set context and involves town-hall style dialogue. Partners Alysa Hutnik and Aaron Burstein are speakers.
We invite you to join us for an exclusive day of state privacy law where we dive into:
- Privacy compliance issues involving sensitive personal information when engaging in digital advertising
- How to leverage the IAB Tech Lab’s Global Privacy Platform technical specification and the road to industry adoption
- Unpacking diligence requirements in state privacy laws and what steps to undertake now
- How to address privacy compliance issues involved in ad campaign measurement
- The role for guardrails in deidentification of personal information
- How publishers and advertisers can engage in effective signaling and choice
This event is intended for legal and cross-functional privacy professionals in the digital media and advertising industry.