Kelley Drye Offers Webinar on “Hot Topics in Social Media” July 9 at 2 PM
Social media is a powerful marketing tool. It’s personal, dynamic, and reaches an unlimited number of consumers. But, the value of social media can be tempered by the legal risks. Both the Federal Trade Commission and the Food and Drug Administration have been paying close attention to social media activities by dietary supplement companies and have brought numerous enforcement actions involving social media. Understanding the legal framework and social media practices that could leave your company vulnerable to regulatory action is critical to any marketing plan.
To learn more about using social media in the current regulatory environment, please join Kelley Drye for a free webinar presentation on July 9, 2014 from 2 to 3 pm ET. Click Here to Register.
Some of the questions we will be answering are:
- What steps should your company take to mitigate risks in using social media in its marketing?
- What steps should your company take if it engages consumers on social media pages?
- How can companies mitigate legal risks associated with consumer-generated content?
- What do the FDA's new social media guidance documents mean for dietary supplement companies?
- How do recent FDA and FTC actions affect social media practices?
Council for Responsible Nutrition Speakers:
Rend Al-Mondhiry, Regulatory Counsel
This webinar is free of charge. Presentation slides and a recording of the webinar will be available to registrants. Click Here to Register.