John Herrmann, Eric McClafferty, Paul C. Rosenthal and Dana S. Wood participated in a webinar hosted by the North Texas District Export Council on "U.S. International Trade and Trade Enforcement Policy Under the Obama Administration" on June 19, 2009. The webinar began at 11:30 AM EST (10:30 AM CDT) and ran for approximately 90 minutes.
The webinar focused on the evolving international trade and trade enforcement policies of the Obama administration in light of the current financial crisis. The webinar addressed issues that affect importers and exporters on a daily basis, such as:
- What are the trade enforcement priorities of the Obama administration?
- How may trade policy changes affect companies U.S. and international manufacturing operations and service offerings?
- Who are the new key players and what policies will they pursue?
- What is the status of pending trade legislation and how might that legislation affect company operations?
- How can I ensure that my company and industry’s voice is heard in formulating new rules and policies?