On Thursday, September 23, 2010, Kelley Drye hosted the TAGLaw Northeast Regional Meeting bringing together TAGLaw member firms from the Northeast region to expand relationships and share expertise. Several Kelley Drye attorneys spoke at the meeting.
Thursday, September 23, 20106:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Welcome Reception at Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
Friday, September 24, 2010
9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Breakfast at Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Welcome, Paul Rosenthal, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- TAGLaw update and welcome from Robert Sattin, TAGLaw
10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- A View of Capitol Hill: 2010 Election Overview and Dana Wood, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- FTC Hot Button Issues, Christie Grymes Thompson, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
12:30 - 2:00 p.m.
- Congressional Issues that Could Affect Your Clients, Jimmy Ryan, Elmendorf Strategies and former Senior Vice President and Co-Head for Federal Government Affairs at Citigroup
2:00p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Data Privacy: Top Issues Driving Investigations and Litigation, and How to Avoid Becoming a Target, Dana Rosenfeld and Alysa Hutnik, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
3:15 - 4:00 p.m.
- Sharing Best Practices: each firm will have five minutes to discuss a new service, technology or marketing initiative that it is planning or has recently implemented.