On Tuesday, November 14 from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP attorneys are presenting at Lorman Education Services’
“Employment Law from A-Z"
The seminar is designed to update and assist human resources professionals, management, and in-house counsel in recognizing and remaining up-to-date regarding significant current labor and employment law issues.
Attendees will review the full-spectrum of employment law issues, from the hiring process and personnel policies, to compliance and post-employment issues.
Topics of discussion include:
- A review of federal discrimination laws and recordkeeping requirements
- Tools to avoid liability when hiring and firing employees
- Issues to be considered when drafting personnel policies
- How to make sense of the relationship between FMLA/ADA/workers’ compensation leaves
Employment Law from A-Z
Tuesday, November 14, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
800 Westchester Ave., Rye Brook, NY 10573
Who Should Attend:
Human resources professionals, management, and in-house counsel who deal with employment/labor issues
Continuing Education Credits:
- APA 6.5
- HRCI 6.5
- CPE 8.0 including Personnel/HR 8
- IACET 0.65
- AIPB 8.0
- HRPD 1.0
- NY CLE 8.0 including Areas of Professional Practice 8
- OH CLE 6.75 including Ethics 0; Professionalism 0; Substance Abuse 0