Please join us for our July 28th Fashion and Retail Customs and Trade Roundtable webinar. The working agenda includes updates from Kelley Drye & Warren partner Eric McClafferty
About The Roundtable
- Exports – How to ensure that merchandise does not end up in a sanctioned country
- EU conflict minerals– legislative update
- GSP update including eligibility for cotton products
- Rayon supply chain and problem of deforestation
- California’s Supply Chain Transparency Act – best practices
The Fashion and Retail Customs and Trade Roundtable was formed to provide our clients and friends with the information they need to negotiate the labyrinth of customs and trade regulations as they apply to the fashion and retail industries. Members include textile and apparel brands, retailers, importers and wholesalers based in the United States and doing business globally.
The Roundtable will meet quarterly via webinar. The goal is to help companies compete successfully in global markets. To that end, the Roundtable has the following objectives for its members:
To RSVP, please click here.
- Provide immediate access to the latest information
- Learn how to mitigate customs and trade risks
- Share best practices
- Benefit from peer collaboration
- Enhance compliance
- Reduce costs