To help clients navigate these new challenges, including the unpredictability of any outbreak-related business disruption, Kelley Drye offers a team of legal advisers across practices and geographies. Our firm has a 180-year history of helping clients through their most significant crises by offering sound and practical legal, commercial, and government relations advice. In this uncertain environment, we are partnering with clients to offer support and guidance on challenges including:
- Legal exposure due to business interruptions and unsatisfied contracts, including counsel on contractual obligations, especially for significant business concerns
- Supply chain disruptions that are impacting the manufacture of consumer goods forcing manufacturers to seek alternative product sources that meet U.S. consumer regulations
- All types of employment issues, including how to communicate to your employees, managing affected employees, remote work policies, privacy of record and employee travel, among other pressing issues
- Evaluating disruptions to trading and markets, M&A/corporate transactions, commercial contracts, corporate governance (contingency planning for annual meetings) and disclosures for publicly traded companies
- Monitoring the federal government’s efforts to address these issues, as well as emerging issues that businesses may face
The COVID-19 situation is dynamic and we will continue to update this site.
Sign up here
to receive Kelley Drye’s updates on COVID-19 legal issues.