The Government Relations & Public Policy Group has prepared a "2008 Election Overview." Designed to serve as a preview to next week’s election, the document highlights potential policy implications. The Election Overview includes:
- Overview of the Political Climate and Factors Influencing the Election
- Analysis of House and Senate Elections and Key Races to Watch
- Pending Legislation for the Lame Duck Session of the 110th Congress
- Review of Accomplishments/Stalled Legislation from the 110th Congress
- Potential Policy Agendas for the Next Administration/Congress
Following the election, we will be releasing a more detailed analysis of the election’s results, including a substantive report on the policy implications and key issue areas.