Please join Kelley Drye & Warren LLP and The Barre Code for a presentation on What’s In a “Like”? : Tips for Employers and In-House Counsel in Crafting Social Media Policies.
This highly interactive and informative discussion will provide business leaders, talent management professionals and human resources counsel an opportunity to interact and learn about the opportunities and pitfalls for individuals and companies engaging in a robust social media campaign.
Hear from leading legal practitioners about the practical implications and risks of company social media policies, and ensure that your own social media policies are constructed with guidance from current caselaw from the NLRB and EEOC.
Topics to include:
- A roadmap to understanding social media outlets;
- Insight as to what social media has to do with work and employment policies;
- An overview of the regulatory bodies that regulate social media policies;
- Social media employment policy guidance and recommendations;
- Examples of recent case law;
- Sample employment policies and guidelines;
- Suleen Lee, General Counsel, The Barre Code
This program will provide Professional Practice NY, General CA CLE, and General IL credit. We will apply for CLE credit in other jurisdictions, upon request, but cannot guarantee approval. If you are interested in applying to receive CLE credit, please include your desired jurisdiction and your bar registration number when you register. In accordance with the requirements of the New York State CLE Board, this non-transitional CLE program is not approved for newly-admitted attorneys within the first two years of admission to the Bar. In accordance with various state rules of professional responsibility, CLE credit will not be provided to those who view the webinar after the live presentation.
To register for this event, please click here. To join via webinar, please click here.