The Coalition for a Prosperous America, Kelley Drye, and King & Spalding presented a CPA Issues Forum Webinar:
Trade Remedies Demystified: What Manufacturers Facing Unfair Trade Can Do
- David A. Hartquist, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Gilbert Kaplan, King & Spalding, LLP
- Charles Blum, IAS Group, Ltd.
TIME: 2:00p - 3:15p, Thursday: Nov 15, 2012
We work with many manufacturers and companies who are hurt by unfair trade practices. Many US companies don't know what to do to fight back. We're here to help.
This webinar covered:
- an overview of antidumping and countervailing duty (AD/CVD) cases;
- enforcement of AD/CVD orders after a win;
- section 337 unfair competition cases before the International Trade Commission;and
- pending legislation impacting trade law enforcement.
For more information, please contact Sarah Haimowitz via email or at 202-688-5145