Join partner Sarah Rolle
r and other panelists as they speak on practical guidance on the present state of food labeling, and examining the status of the nutrition facts panel requirements. Topics for discussion will include:
- Deciphering the current status of labeling requirements
- Assessing compliance with the FDA’s nutrition facts panel
- What do the enforcement initiatives look like?
- On what areas is FDA expected to focus?
- Examining state and local initiatives on labeling sugar, sodium, antibiotics, hormones, and pesticides
- Interpreting new rules on menu labeling, cultured food products, and the use of dairy names for non-dairy products
- Understanding clean labeling
- What claims are currently high-risk claims and what can be done from a labeling perspective to reduce them?