Special counsel Joseph Green
was a panelist on the "Manganese Ore and Its Alloys" roundtable at the North American Ferroalloys Conference. Topics included:
- What are the challenges to reducing excess inventory from manganese producers?
- Will China continue to enforce stricter environmental policies and shut down non-compliant plants next year? How will this affect exports to North America?
- With manganese ore’s continued contractions, how will supply dynamics be affected?
- What effect will the new ore projects have on manganese prices, if any?
- Are smelters anticipating a price fall and reduced buying?
For more information, please click here