On June 19, 2013, special counsels Joseph J. Green and Wayne J. D'Angelo will participate in the Infocast Webinar program entitled "Federal Regulatory Pressures on Hydraulic Fracturing".
The webinar will discuss important issues surrounding the federal regulation of natural gas in the US and its implications for US manufacturers and energy consumers. During this program, we will address the federal regulatory outlook and examine some of the rules under consideration. Speakers from Kelley Drye & Warren’s Environmental & Natural Resources practice will brief audience members on what to expect as the debate over the nation’s energy future intensifies.
- • The profound changes in the US energy landscape over the past decade
- • EPA’s Authority
- • Clean Air Act (CAA)
- • Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- • Emergency Planning & Community Right to Know Act (EPCRA)
- • Resource Conservation & Recovery Act (RCRA)
- • Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA)
- • Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA/Superfund)
- • Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA)
- • Clean Water Act (CWA)
- • The Bureau of Land Management – Regulation of Federal & Indian Lands
- • The Endangered Species Act and National Environmental Policy Act