Partner Mark Robeck
will moderating the session "Energy Litigation: An In-House Perspective" at the 16th Annual Energy Litigation Conference. This panel will discuss the current trends and hot issues facing in-house counsel in the oil and gas industry and how outside counsel can help them.
Conference highlights will include:
- Update on Recent Pipeline Litigation and Review of the New Political, Cultural, Legal and Economic Campaigns to Stop Infrastructure Development
- Public Perception of Energy Companies: How to Harness the Good and Combat the Bad in Litigation
- Economic Damages in Energy Litigation: What Every Litigator Needs to Know
- Energy Litigation Update 2017
- Instructions from the Bench
- Comparison of Key Oil and Gas Issues in Appalachia and Texas/Louisiana
- Safeguarding Client Data in a Breach-a-Day World
- Lifetime Achievement in Energy Litigation Award Presentation honoring John Bowman (King & Spalding)
For more information or to register for the conference, please visit www.cailaw.org/iel
About the Institute for Energy Law (IEL)
Part of The Center for American and International Law, the Institute for Energy Law provides superior educational and professional opportunities for lawyers and other professionals in the energy industry through educational courses, conferences, scholarly publications and membership activities. IEL presents several educational conferences and seminars each year, publishes papers, periodicals, and provides an important forum in which contemporary issues affecting the energy industries can be discussed.