While the fiber industry knows that the new Administration's proposed Infrastructure Plan provides for $100B in Broadband Access, you may not know how the Fiber Broadband Association advocates for our members in Washington to get things like this done. The FBA invites you to join us for a webinar roundtable discussion updating our attendees on recent activities within the current Administration and FBA.
Our esteemed panelists will cover:
- The latest information on the Infrastructure Bill introduced on 3/30 and what it could mean for fiber broadband and FBA's member companies
- Update on RDOF awards and the Klobuchar/Clyburn Bill: Accessible, Affordable Internet for All Act of 2021
- The role of FBA's Industry Relations and Public Policy teams
- Recent national and state lobbying efforts on behalf of FBA membership with the Biden Administration and the FCC
- Workforce readiness and state-specific jobs initiatives, including FBA's efforts to fill the gap