As cannabis prohibition comes to an end, marketers and manufacturers are grappling with how to create and protect their brands. Join partners Kristi Wolff
and Mike Zinna
as they address 10 key brand protection elements relating to advertising, labeling, trademark and patent protection that are essential for building and maintaining a brand based on best practices. Questions to be addressed include:
- What standards apply to product labeling?
- When is a Prop 65 warning required?
- What are best practices for claim substantiation?
- Can cannabis-related trademarks be registered?
- What is the current level of patent procurement industry-wide and where are the best remaining opportunities?
- What’s the enforcement landscape?
This presentation is appropriate for attorneys, marketers, regulatory, quality and executive-level personnel.