- the objectives of the White House Executive Order;
- the NIST Final Cybersecurity Framework;
- differences between cybersecurity and data security;
- cybersecurity standards for cloud computing services;
- insurance risks for cyber attacks;
- best practices when implementing cybersecurity procedures.
Tuesday June 24, 2014
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Click Here to Register
This webinar is free of charge. Presentation slides and a recording of the webinar will be available to registrants.
CLE Credit Opportunity:
Kelley Drye is an accredited provider of NY & CA CLE. This non-transitional continuing legal education program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.0 NY professional practice credit and 1.0 CA General credit. We will apply for CLE credit in other jurisdictions, upon request, but cannot guarantee approval. If you are interested in applying to receive CLE credit, please include your desired jurisdiction and your bar registration number when you register.