Please join us for our November 14th Fashion and Retail Customs and Trade Roundtable webinar.
This one hour webinar will review recent updates on imports including:
- ISA members and single issue audits
- Recent Court of International Trade actions
- Miscellaneous Trade Bill status
Kelley Drye partner, Laura van der Meer will discuss BREXIT and it’s possible impacts on the retail sector.
Laura will address likely obstacles to products moving in and out of the UK, potential new costs and trade barriers, human resource issues, data protection challenges and more. Impacts are not limited to companies with operations in the UK. This presentation is relevant if you engage in any of the following activities:
- Place products on the market in the UK
- Use the UK to access the EU market
- Depend on goods or parts from the UK
- Access data from the UK
About The Roundtable
The Fashion and Retail Customs and Trade Roundtable was formed to provide our clients and friends with the information they need to negotiate the labyrinth of customs and trade regulations as they apply to the fashion and retail industries. Members include textile and apparel brands, retailers, importers and wholesalers based in the United States and doing business globally.
Our goal is to help companies compete successfully in global markets. To that end, the Roundtable has the following objectives for its members:
- Provide immediate access to the latest information
- Learn how to mitigate customs and trade risks
- Share best practices
- Benefit from peer collaboration
- Enhance compliance
- Reduce costs
To register for the webinar, please click here