Please join us for our May 19th Fashion and Retail Customs and Trade Roundtable webinar. The working agenda includes updates from Laurie Mease, International Trade Specialist at the Department of Commerce Office of Textiles and Apparel (OTEXA) and Laura Siegel Rabinowitz, Special Counsel at Kelley Drye & Warren LLP, on:
- OTEXA’s role for apparel and retail companies and on the new Mexican import regulations affecting apparel
- Flammability and the latest recalls; best practices to protect imports
- Made in the USA litigation update
About The Roundtable
The Fashion and Retail Customs and Trade Roundtable was formed to provide our clients and friends with the information they need to negotiate the labyrinth of customs and trade regulations as they apply to the fashion and retail industries. Members include textile and apparel brands, retailers, importers and wholesalers based in the United States and doing business globally.
The Roundtable meets quarterly via webinar. The goal is to help companies compete successfully in global markets. To that end, the Roundtable has the following objectives for its members:
- Provide immediate access to the latest information
- Learn how to mitigate customs and trade risks
- Share best practices
- Benefit from peer collaboration
- Enhance compliance
- Reduce costs
To register for this event, please click here.