Please join us for our December 1st Fashion and Retail Customs and Trade Roundtable webinar. The working agenda includes updates from Amy Magnus, Director of Customs Affairs and Compliance for A.N. Deringer, Inc. and Kelley Drye & Warren partner Laura van der Meer and special counsel Laura Siegel Rabinowitz on:
- ACE Update – Getting brokers and importers ready for 2016
- Sustainable Supply Chain – Best practices
- FTZ’s and First Sale – Helping the bottom line with FTZ’s and First Sale
About The Roundtable
The Fashion and Retail Customs and Trade Roundtable was formed to provide our clients and friends with the information they need to negotiate the labyrinth of customs and trade regulations as they apply to the fashion and retail industries. Members include textile and apparel brands, retailers, importers and wholesalers based in the United States and doing business globally.
The Roundtable meets quarterly via webinar. The goal is to help companies compete successfully in global markets. To that end, the Roundtable has the following objectives for its members:
- Provide immediate access to the latest information
- Learn how to mitigate customs and trade risks
- Share best practices
- Benefit from peer collaboration
- Enhance compliance
- Reduce costs
To RSVP, please click here.