Please join us for our April 28th Fashion and Retail Customs and Trade Roundtable webinar. The working agenda includes updates from Kelley Drye & Warren special counsels Laura Siegel Rabinowitz and Jennifer E. McCadney on:
- After the labor dispute: West Coast ports
- Recent regulatory changes for imports into Canada and Mexico
- Made in the USA litigation
- CBP’s pilot program: Electronic filing of CPSC certificates
- Trade legislation: TPP, T-TIP, TPA, drawback, AGOA, and CBP Reauthorization
About The Roundtable
The Fashion and Retail Customs and Trade Roundtable was formed to provide our clients and friends with the information they need to negotiate the labyrinth of customs and trade regulations as they apply to the fashion and retail industries. Members include textile and apparel brands, retailers, importers and wholesalers based in the United States and doing business globally.
The Roundtable will meet quarterly via webinar. The goal is to help companies compete successfully in global markets. To that end, the Roundtable has the following objectives for its members:
- Provide immediate access to the latest information
- Learn how to mitigate customs and trade risks
- Share best practices
- Benefit from peer collaboration
- Enhance compliance
- Reduce costs
To RSVP for this webinar, please click here.