Please join Kelley Drye's Privacy and Information Security Practice as Kelley Drye attorney Alysa Zeltzer Hutnik, in collaboration with Christopher Novak, Principal with Cybertrust's Investigative Response Unit, deliver a critical assessment of the current legal, regulatory, and forensic developments in information security and privacy.
Topics of discussion will include:
Breakfast will be served. There is no fee to attend this event.
- Recently-enacted federal and state laws that affect a business' obligations to protect personal information
- A detailed snapshot of how businesses are vulnerable to incurring a data breach
- Obligations that apply when a business has incurred a data breach
- Latest enforcement efforts by the Federal Trade Commission, state attorneys general, and class action activity regarding information security and privacy issues
- Recommendations on how businesses can better protect themselves in light of new privacy and information security developments
- An update on the industry's shift towards increased reliance on online marketing, including contextual and affiliate marketing
- An update on regulatory developments regarding secondary liability and practical approaches to protecting your business from liability for acts of your partners