Many of the laws and legal procedures applicable to business are different in the United States from Japan. Developing a basic understanding of the most common legal issues will help improve your performance and save your company money. This seminar is for Japanese executives who are new to the U.S. and are looking to develop basic understanding of U.S. laws and legal procedures.
This introductory seminar covered the following topics:
- General labor and employment issues
- Common immigration issues
- Best practices for creating and preserving email
and other documents
- Competition laws
- Basic Contract Principles and Use of Standard Forms
- How to use lawyers more effectively
Registration is at 8:30 A.M. and Continental Breakfast will be available.