As cannabis prohibition comes to an end, marketers and manufacturers are grappling with how to create and protect their brands. This webinar will address 10 key brand protection elements relating to advertising, labelling, trademark and patent protection that are essential for building and maintaining a brand based on best practices. Partners Kristi Wolff
and Michael Zinna
will address questions such as the following:
- What standards apply to product labeling?
- When is a Prop 65 warning required?
- What are best practices for claim substantiation?
- Can cannabis-related trademarks be registered?
- What is the current level of patent procurement industry-wide and where are the best remaining opportunities?
- What’s the enforcement landscape?
This presentation is appropriate for attorneys, marketers, regulatory, quality and executive-level personnel.
For more information and to register, please click here