Kelley Drye & Warren LLP, a powerhouse firm with the heart of a boutique, is seeking an entry level Office Services Assistant based in the Chicago, IL office. This position will provide support for reception and other office services duties. Ideal candidate will excel with client service reception duties; proactively and independently manage, track and work on diverse tasks and projects; have the ability to adapt in frequently evolving support requirements; receive and convey information (both verbally and in writing) in a clear, concise manner; multi-task; and independently process a variety of work. The hours are 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Greets, directs and maintains records of visitors.
- Answers telephones and transfers calls as appropriate.
- Registers guests with building security.
- Schedules, organizes and maintains supplies in conference rooms and visiting attorney offices.
- Orders catering; ensures proper food set-up; coordinates with information technology for conference room technology requests; assists with video set up and assists visitors as requested.
- Arranges messenger pickups and court filings and accepts messenger deliveries.
- Orders office and kitchen supplies as requested.
- Interfaces with office of the building for maintenance requests such as light bulb replacement, temperature adjustments, appliance malfunctions, etc.
- Maintains professional appearance of conference rooms, visiting offices, reception area and desk.
- Back-up person for setting up and cleaning of catering.
- General administrative tasks such as expense reports, invoice entry, time entry and miscellaneous research and administrative duties.
- Assists with marketing and business development events.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, accurate and organized
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Familiarity with Chrome River and CISCO systems a plus.
- Flexible to learn new tasks and work overtime occasionally.
- High degree of integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to work cooperatively with attorneys and legal support staff.
Kelley Drye & Warren LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.