Kelley Drye & Warren LLP has an immediate opening in our New York Office for a marketing database administrator. The database administrator is responsible for day-to-day management of a Salesforce-based client relationship management (CRM) database to ensure the quality and integrity of client relationship intelligence. The administrator also creates new litigation case alerts via a docketing system and monitors them for opportunities. The role requires collaboration with the marketing team and with lawyers around the firm. This position reports to the Director of Practice Development.
- Database Management. Manage the quality and integrity of data within the firm’s CRM, including client relationship intelligence, business development pipeline data, and integration with direct mail system.
- Data Maintenance and Cleaning. Act as a data steward to de-duplicate records, monitor and approve changes, and upload new lists. Conduct data cleansing and quality control on all contacts in the CRM.
- Reporting and Analysis. Produce reports on a standard and ad hoc basis. Conduct data analysis and interpret results.
- Implementation and Engagement. Participate in decision-making process about most effective use of the CRM around the firm and contribute to strategy for encouraging attorney/staff engagement with the system.
- Training. Provide internal on-going user support for the CRM in collaboration with the firm’s training department.
- Upgrades and Enhancements. Stay current on new CRM-related technologies, software upgrades that can increase CRM’s efficiencies; assess those technologies and make recommendations.
- Litigation Alerts. Coordinate with attorneys and practice development managers to create new litigation case alert searches for existing and prospective clients for the purpose of identifying business development opportunities.
- Communication. Provide clear and timely communication to attorneys and the marketing team regarding new litigation cases. Coordinate with the managing attorney’s office to retrieve complaints and other documents.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 – 2 years related experience with CRM or similar database
- Demonstrated experience or interest in data management and marketing technology, such as direct email systems
- Superior attention to detail, problem solving capabilities, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and a strong client service orientation.
- Independent initiative and willingness to take ownership of projects.
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed to complete necessary and time sensitive tasks.
Send resume and cover letter to Denise Townsend, director of human resources, firstname.lastname@example.org.