Georgetown Economic Services, a subsidiary of Kelley Drye & Warren LLP, is an economic consulting firm seeking an International Trade Analyst/Accountant with a background in accounting. The primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Provide analytical and policy guidance in antidumping proceedings. Perform SAS programming and calculations related to cost databases within the DOC’s antidumping procedures.
- Coordinate antidumping and countervailing duty investigations and administrative reviews under tight deadlines.
- Collaborate with attorneys, industry experts and fellow analysts and economists in the drafting of antidumping and countervailing duty petitions filed before federal agencies.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Substantive experience in US Department of Commerce (DOC) office of Enforcement and Compliance; preferably Office of Accounting.
- Certified Public Account (CPA) and/or background in Accounting.
- Outstanding writing, analytical, interpersonal and organizational abilities.
- SAS programming experience helpful.
Please send resumes to DCRecruting@kelleydrye.com
Georgetown Economic Services (GES) is an economic consulting firm that provides analytical support to organizations facing challenges in the areas of international trade, antitrust, environmental regulation, and commercial litigation. A subsidiary of Kelley Drye & Warren, GES works with Kelley Drye attorneys, as well as other law firms and organizations, to identify issues, shape technical positions, and build and strengthen arguments in the context of litigation. GES also works with trade associations and individual corporate clients to provide information on developments and trends in industries and markets, such as foreign and U.S. market research, international trade data, and economic indicators.