We have counseled clients from a wide range of industries on market access matters, including professional services, financial services, agriculture, telecommunications, metals and automotive firms. While our experience encompasses a variety of foreign markets, we are especially well-versed in the dynamics of the Chinese and other East Asian economies. Our professionals have long-standing relationships with many senior trade officials in the region and we regularly leverage those contacts on behalf of our clients.
- Representing the Plasma Protein Therapeutics Association (PPTA) on market access issues and foreign regulatory matters in Asian countries including China, Taiwan and Japan.
- Representing a U.S. household goods manufacturer in negotiations with the Taiwanese government.
- Representing U.S. outdoor power equipment manufacturers in negotiations with French and EU government officials regarding the application of the E.U. Machinery Safety Directive to U.S. exports.
- Representing the U.S. automobile industry regarding access to the Japanese market.
- Advising a U.S. automobile company on Eastern European tariff issues.
- Representing the U.S. pork industry with respect to market access issues in Korea, Taiwan and Japan.